Sunday, July 06, 2008

A weekend to myself

I don't work Fridays and Saturdays even though they pay more just because I really like having that time to myself. I took this past weekend to head down to big sur to go for a scuba trip with some old friends of mine. Friday night I didn't sleep, but it was actually nice because I got to stay up, roast marsh mellows and watch the stars. Luckily I got 3 hours of sleep right before the morning so I wasn't all spaced out while diving(very not good combination). I saw a lot of little fish, some skates, and either a guitar fish/angel shark, I'm not sure which as it was half covered in sand and I didn't feel like disturbing it. One of my friends thought it was an electric ray, so that's extra reason to stay the hell away from it. I think I'll take another of my girlfriend's ambien and turn in for the night.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: