Sunday, July 20, 2008

A nice weekend

So, about time for me to go to sleep. I spent the weekend relaxing for the most part. I went out shopping for junk yesterday, I went by one of those last chance merchandise stores by the dump and picked up almost a full compliment of glasses for the bar set I'm making. I bought 10 martini glasses 7 margarita glasses 7 highballs and lowballs, 4 brandy glasses, some apertiff glasses, 3 cognac glasses, and 6 long island glasses. That all cost me $22, then I got a beautiful piece of artwork for my mantle, it's a painting of a harbor, probably something in china from the design of the boats, kind of set at sunset. It's probably about 1.5 ft tall and 4.5 feet long, so it fits perfectly. And it was only $10. I guess it really is true that one man's trash is another man's treasure.
And I've been sleeping very well the past few days, though, last night I did wake up a couple of times, but the first time was just a bird hitting my bedroom window. Scared the crap out of me.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I should try Ambiem. I haven't been sleeping well the past two weeks. I tried Tylenol PM for the past couple days, but it's so hard to wake up with it!

Alex Squyres said...

Keep writing...
A fellow insomniac and DBer