Thursday, July 17, 2008

A great day

I didn't have time to update my blog this morning, had to just get to work after I woke up, but I fell asleep quickly last night and I had a full night of sleep, I actually slept 9 and a half hours. I can't remember when was the last time I slept that long, uninterrupted. Well actually I can, but it was a few months ago. The Ambien I ordered worked great. I also got a call from the customer support people at licensed rx.com, to inform me that my order had arrived, I guess they couldn't see that I had already picked it up or something. But today at work was great, I didn't need any coffee or tea or anything, I felt refreshed the whole day through. I even pulled off a spiderman catch of a tripping waitress with her drinks, that was pretty cool for sure. Well, I'm off to sleep again, going to try without the meds tonight just to see if it was a fluke or not. Good night everyone
-Kev
Bookmark and Share

No comments: