Friday, June 27, 2008

Sleep... inturrupted

So I lay down to sleep earlier and managed to fall asleep at a reasonable hour. But no that wasn't meant to be.
A week ago, the girl I started dating told me she had had a nightmare the night before, so being a compassionate boyfriend I told her, she could call me any time if it happened again. Now I was serious about this, but what just happened was different.
I got a call from her and the first thing she said was, "I'm mad at you." So I ask why, and she says, "I just had a dream about you, and you ignored me, we were with your friends and you didn't pay attention to me and flirted with other girls in front of me, and I'm mad at you." I grumbled words of reassurance and tried to go back to sleep, but no... didn't work.
And it was less than 7 hours until I had to go to work so I didn't want to risk taking any sleep medication. I wish they'd make something that would knock me out for just 4 hours and that's it.

No comments: