Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me

I'm not as crazy as my headline, but I really can't sleep.
I don't think I'll have my own Tyler Durden at any time soon, but something needs to be done.
Ever since high school back in the day I have had trouble trying to sleep at night. And during the day too. And as a result, I always feel tired. And worse than that, I'm always afraid I'll fall asleep at a time that may be harmful to myself, my social life, or my job.
My acquaintances think I just space out a lot, the girl I just started dating just thinks I'm a night person, and most other people just see me as a normal person while I think I'm anything but that.
Anyone who has had chronic sleep problems will tell you that it's not just the night that gives you problems but the days as well. Well I guess I'll be using my days to work my job and I'll be using my nights to blog until I fall asleep... hopefully.

So, my name is Kevin, and I'm an insomniac.

No comments: